D. Martell KKF Butcher Knife Project is happening!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the idea of the butchers knife set. Can I get in line for this? One of each please mr. Martell ;x

When will you begin taking deposits for this project?

I initially said scimitar, but I think I would like to get in on the set, this is a good thing going on here. Good luck with the project Dave, and thanks for getting this together.

I've been looking for something like this for two years! I even talked to a guy about a project with L&G, but didn't feel the were really up to the task that I had in mind.

I like Salty's DT profile sketch a lot. I have a 10" Carbon Dexter from approx. 1960 and it is a thing of two-dimensionally convexed beauty. I'd be happy to send you pictures if you are interested.

I have a 10" Carbon Dexter from approx. 1960 and it is a thing of two-dimensionally convexed beauty. I'd be happy to send you pictures if you are interested.

Please do if it's not too much trouble. Thanks

I'll send some to you once I get a hold of a decent camera. Thanks for resurrecting this idea Dave!

I almost hated to open this to answer.....I've been slacking on this project....again :(

It can be hard to keep up and even harder to stay focused sometimes. I get where you're coming from....

Hours turn into days, days turn into weeks and next thing ya know . . . . it's next year.

I"m looking to get a decent boning knife...I'd be interested in getting some more info and blade profile pics whenever this project moves forward. I've never used a scimitar style blade in the kitchen, looks interesting however...

I"m looking to get a decent boning knife...I'd be interested in getting some more info and blade profile pics whenever this project moves forward. I've never used a scimitar style blade in the kitchen, looks interesting however...

I've got a soft spot for scimitars and I'm still down for a scimitar boning knife set when this happens :)

Latest posts

Back