KKF Debate Club Signups

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering resigning as a mod just so I can post to this thread! :rofl2:

I almost choked to death on my English muffin. Thank God I had a glass of Scotch handy.

I'd like to apologize to the Irish for the use of the word "English"; the atheists for the use of the word "God", and the abstinent for the use of the word "Scotch". None of these words were chosen to be malicious or inflammatory in any way, or to cause any Earth dwelling life form any psychological or emotional distress. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the use of controversial words in this post.

D

I'm considering resigning as a mod just so I can post to this thread! :rofl2:

I almost choked to death on my English muffin. Thank God I had a glass of Scotch handy.

I'd like to apologize to the Irish for the use of the word "*******"; the atheists for the use of the word "***", and the abstinent for the use of the word "******". None of these words were chosen to be malicious or inflammatory in any way, or to cause any Earth dwelling life form any psychological or emotional distress. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the use of controversial words in this post.

D

Fixed.

What I want to know is which one of you rascals told my spouse it was debate day...:nunchucks::curse::spankarse:

I've recently noticed that a lot of us like to argue and squabble over petty crap. Let's start a debate team!
Interested members can use this thread as a signup sheet.
Let's practice......
I say the sky is blue:
Tastes Great vs. Less Filling
Boxers or Briefs
Crust on or Crust off?
potato or potato?

Let's also start discussing politics and religion!

Who's 1st????

HEY!!!! You forgot the most impotant topic.......BOOBS or BUTT man.....sorry wrong forum!

If I wear boxer briefs can I be president?
and....can I borrow your lobster suit.

Lucretia;
I liked your last avatar better than your current one and the current one better than the one before the last one.
BTW: who does Jane think she is......anyways?

OK,
I'm confused. If I complain about people complaining does that make me a complainer?

HEY!!!! You forgot the most impotant topic.......BOOBS or BUTT man.....sorry wrong forum!
I hope this isn't one of those gay marriage questions.
There was a guy wearing a really cute summer dress here the other day. We aren't that far away from San Francisco.

Seeing Spike's post "Fixed" and a dog photo. Makes me wonder is he trying to say he is a politically correct pet owner?

so when do we start talking about the Devil???

:devilburn:

I'd support knyfe for some form of elected office -- not sure what though. County Auditor, Generalissimo, Hanging Judge? And I don't think a lobster suit is reason for disqualification for any position.

As for topics I would like sorted out on this forum in a hearty debate they are:

* Circumcision or not.
* Should a man abstain from sex until his second marriage -- just to be sure?
* Is a dishwasher really better for our environment versus hand washing?
* What age can you REALLY give a kid a BB gun.

Any and all comments most come after posting in the "What are you drinking" thread.

k.

Mr. Drinky the age is 5. Don't you watch a christmas story each year??? Now when does said kid graduate to the .22 is the biggest debate.

As an under-represented liberal (devil) - (well, on some issues, maybe not others) I have to say that the Bloomberg soda thing is a bit embarrassing for my tribe. So Chefdog, you diabetic slut, you can still have your soda till I decide otherwise.

Just 4 the record:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
It depends on what your definition of "is" is.
It depends on how you define "alone".
When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again.

I might also add that I firmly disagree with any and all statements any of you have made.
You guys(and Lucretia) must enjoy being wrong!

Just 4 the record:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
It depends on what your definition of "is" is.
It depends on how you define "alone".
When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again.

I might also add that I firmly disagree with any and all statements any of you have made.
You guys(and Lucretia) must enjoy being wrong!

Using logic - you did sleep with that woman because the only other person who could of is me and I know I didn't and those aren't my kids, thus if I didn't then you did
The definition of "is" is
"alone" is what you do when "that woman" is not around - yet even if she is not there - you are still wrong, just like a tree in the woods with no one around still makes a sound and you are still wrong.
I agree with everyones' statements
and Lucretia may or may not be righteous or right - you make the call.

:doublethumbsup:

long ago a photog forum had a thread about depth of field vs perspective which morphed into frying eggs on sidewalks by focusing the rays of the sun through camera lens.
and now KKF has this :plus1:

for the ultimate record, i nominated Knyfe for president, therefore I am his vice, sorry just makes sense

speaking of sense, let the rambling continue :)

green is spicey, up is backwards, north is a circle, women flop, men roll. dragons cry and kittens attack bananas. long live the fighters!

Chris, its time to start planning your inaugural balls. The first duty of an elected official is choosing how they are going to manage and enjoy these balls.

..... None of these words were chosen to be malicious or inflammatory in any way, or to cause any Earth dwelling life form any psychological or emotional distress. ...

Your statements are offensive to extra-terrestrials! :angry1:

Not to mention the crew of the International Space Station.

Are you insinuating that I tolerate such diabolical, irresponsible, incompetence from an inferior, whose mind isn't sufficiently sophisticated to comprehend the meaning of my obviously superior, yet elementary, philosophy, pertaining to the concept of perception, which to over simplify, may be defined as that function of the brain, which organizes, and analyzes, sequential sensor data, into a mental image of the external world?

**** **** damn ************ ****o pissbrained **********'s manifold likes to eat ****

Back