KKF Members get a discount

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kitchen Knife Forums members get a 10% discount off of most knives & stones on EpicureanEdge.com

Members receive a 10% discount on most culinary knives and sharpening stones that they order through us. Among the exceptions are one-of-a-kind handmade knives such those by Bill Burke, Michael Rader, Shigefusa, and the like. To get your discount, please note your Kitchen Knife Forums name in the comments area.

View attachment 15024

When your order is processed by one of our staff they will apply your discount to the eligible items at that time.

Just a heads up, I went in to the store today after buying a Blazen and the Chefsteps stones last week because I noticed they didn't apply the forum discount to my whole purchase. I was told that the discount was only on knives, not stones. Did I get bad information, or has something changed since this post?

Good to know...

I'll have to stop by the showroom next time I order instead of being lazy and ordering online. :doublethumbsup:

Cheers,
Chris

Back