Knife Collection Point system!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, where da ho's at? Someone was a talking about ho's.

ok... ok.... got a few more! :cool2:

+5 points if you can find a picture while observing with intent at your random damascus gyuto (Kind of like those laser prints of the 90's).
+10 If you can prove it!
+7 If your knife has a very creative name from a heroic classic novel from Greece ...
+10 if its mythological! think... Ares! or the Quimera! and you really believe its that creature.
+ Up 1 point every time you've upgraded in size for that knife...
+ 15 If your neighbors avoid you because "he's the weird guy with all of those knives"
+ 3 per knife that has a very particular stone configuration sequence of stones that no other knife in the universe uses!
+ 5 If you chant while sharpening freehand!
+4 If you hunt for your own natural sharpening stones
+ 4 If your arms are completely bald from testing your knives sharpness.

+5 points if you can find a picture while observing with intent at your random damascus gyuto (Kind of like those laser prints of the 90's).
+ 15 If your neighbors avoid you because "he's the weird guy with all of those knives"
+4 If you hunt for your own natural sharpening stones

Excellent!

Also, +5 if you now devise a scoring card to keep track of your points. +10 if you prepare a database

'Ho'? That was me. +2 if you know what that means, and that it's not THAT type of ho

'Ho'? That was me. +2 if you know what that means, and that it's not THAT type of ho

I'm so disappointed..........
I DO KNOW what da ho is, again my attempt at humor is sorely recieved.
On the plus side, +2 pts for me !!!!!

I'm so disappointed..........I DO KNOW what da ho is, again my attempt at humor is sorely recieved.On the plus side, +2 pts for me !!!!!

Yes, 2 points for you and, don't worry, your joke was understood.

+4 for any instances of comprehending knife humour

+10 for every custom crafted cardboard storage device. Right?? Guys?

^ Lol this for sure. And another +5 if your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mind or give you shite about your hairless arms.

^ Lol this for sure. And another +5 if your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mind or give you shite about your hairless arms.

Yeah! And another +5 if your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend's arms and legs are bald because of you:D

Back