Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available

175mm 52100 curved boning knife

240mm AEB-L Asymmetrically ground gyuto

285mm AEB-L suji, asymmetrically ground with a maple handle and paper micarta ferrule and end cap. Masamoto inspired. Will make a great cutter.

Two 55mm paring knives - $120 Handle choice - cocobolo, buckeye, ebony, maple
- AEB-L

coming up

230mm 52100, geometry TBD
140mm curved boning
170-175mm curved boning knife
parers
330 scimitar

View attachment 33748

View attachment 33747

IMG_1344.JPG

On a second thought, I am going to convert the 240mm into 230mm.

So, 230mm AEB-L asymmetric grind with a handle of your choice is available. For your consideration a birch or cocobolo handle

Any chance of a 270mm gyuto with an S grind and octagon/wa handle coming up soon?

These are available at the moment with an option of customizing handles. Shoot me an email about pricing and options. A discount/incentives for multiple knives.

56mm parer 52100 (convex)
330mm scimitar 52100 (convex)
170mm curved boning 52100 (convex)
250 mm suji 52100 (convex)

230mm gyuto AEB-L (asymmetric convex)
285mm suji AEB-L (asymmetric convex) - can convert this one to 275mm
56mm parer AEB-L (convex)

IMG_1356.JPG

PS: No S grind in the plans for ready-made, unfortunately.

I have a few remaining knives from ready made. Need to move these, to pay for the equipment. Will make custom handles (if that's the choice, otherwise have a few handles to choose from)

210mm gyuto AEB-L convex
225mm gyuto 52100 S grind
250mm suji 52100 covex
350mm scimitar 52100
150mm curved boning 52100
150mm curved boning AEB-L

If interested, please contact me. Thank you.

These are still available:

225mm gyuto 52100 S grind
250mm suji 52100 covex
350mm scimitar 52100

Not familiar with the ready made knives - what are the dimensions of the 225s and what is the price including wa d handle? Thanks and sorry if you've covered this already!

Not familiar with the ready made knives - what are the dimensions of the 225s and what is the price including wa d handle? Thanks and sorry if you've covered this already!

Ready-made are knives that I have on hand, that I either made to sell or ended up with because of changes in a custom order.

I mentioned earlier that going forward, I am going concentrate on forging, so the future ready-made knives are likely to be san mai, integrals and damascus. A small number of my ready made will be available through a couple of vendors, but the knives will be make to their specs. I don't plan offering monostee ready made through the forum or my website in the near future. The ones that I am selling are a few that are left.

I am discounting them, so I sent you the price for the 225mm in a PM.

Thank you,

Marko

Remaining

250mm suji 52100 convex
350mm scimitar 52100
170mm curved boning AEB-L
135mm tall petty 52100

These are three curved boning and one filleting knives. All first quality, just need handles. The top one is 52100, the rest are AEB-L. No flex on boning, some flex on filleting. Handle choice - ziricote, cocobolo or maple.

Thanks,

Marko

IMG_1858.JPG

Mine just arrived..OMFG! I'm in awe...

Review to follow when I actually get a chance to use it. OOB fit and finish are simply amazing. I can't stop grinning as I give it a complete exam. Hopefully I'll have some time after work tomorrow to put it through the paces.

Mine just arrived..OMFG! I'm in awe...

Review to follow when I actually get a chance to use it. OOB fit and finish are simply amazing. I can't stop grinning as I give it a complete exam. Hopefully I'll have some time after work tomorrow to put it through the paces.

What did you get Captain?

This beauty. 210 AEB-L convex and I got to pick the wood for the handle.

The patterns are amazing in the wood and I can't get over the grind and finish. Used a bit last night just for apples and grapefruit so not a hard test but it felt solid and very comfortable in my hand.

View attachment 35484

****** picture as always. I gotta get to work but hopefully more tonight.

Hi Folks,
have this knife for sale.

210mm on the edge, 52100. Thin S-grind, no flex on the spine, hand finish. Profile similar to Masamoto. Handle is D style, jet black bog oak with metal spacer, slightly oversized. Saya is birdseye maple with pin (not pictured). Asking $600 shipped in ConUS.

Will sharpen, cut and separate food very well.

Thanks,

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

One more

225mm on the edge, 52100, thin S grind, octagonal jet black bog oak handle with white spacer. A wooden or leather saya is optional and will need to be made. Leather sayas are made of thick 10-12 oz veg tan leather, hand colored to match the handle. I am playing with patina on leather to achieve aged effect at the moment, something that I am still exploring and learning, but results are encouraging.

The knife by itself is $460 shipped, with wooden saya $625 (figured maple), and $540 with a leather saya. Both sayas, wood and leather, will come with pins and offer comparable protection.

Thank you,

Marko

IMG_3380.jpg

Hot damn...:)

edit: marko do you have heel-height and spine-width measurements/?

One more

225mm on the edge, 52100, thin S grind, octagonal jet black bog oak handle with white spacer. A wooden or leather saya is optional and will need to be made. Leather sayas are made of thick 10-12 oz veg tan leather, hand colored to match the handle. I am playing with patina on leather to achieve aged effect at the moment, something that I am still exploring and learning, but results are encouraging.

The knife by itself is $460 shipped, with wooden saya $625 (figured maple), and $540 with a leather saya. Both sayas, wood and leather, will come with pins and offer comparable protection.

Thank you,

Marko

View attachment 39778

Awesome! What are the dimensions at the heel? Might be interested...

Back