Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks,
Here is the link to complimentary/discounted items from the last knife sale. Those who are getting the knives, please fill in what strop (leather or felt) you want, or what saya (poplar or hardwood) you would like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_cbdCRFs8yhf95nAMPVpM5JNfYyqkhkpfhnuo1qx2eY/edit?usp=sharing

Marko

Tried editing spreadsheet but can't access. Probably an issue at my end (iPad). Sorry about that.

I would like a felt strop, please.

Many thanks, Marko :thumbsup:

Cheers,

J

Hi Marko,

I looked at the spreadsheet you just posted and don't see the 225mm practice I bought from the 10/25 sale - did you already ship this out or just missed it from this list? Here's the description from the 10/25 sale spreadsheet:

225mm Practice Gyuto w/cocobolo or maple handle, n/s spacer and horn ferrule

Thanks!

Folks,
Here is the link to complimentary/discounted items from the last knife sale. Those who are getting the knives, please fill in what strop (leather or felt) you want, or what saya (poplar or hardwood) you would like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_cbdCRFs8yhf95nAMPVpM5JNfYyqkhkpfhnuo1qx2eY/edit?usp=sharing

Marko

I don't see mine either.
I would appreciate if you regard my emails.
Thank you.

Changed mine, I think. Just email me if it's a problem and we'll switch to whatever works.

I see some "lottery winners" of knives are opting for the sayas (at half price, if I recall correctly) rather than strops. For some reason I couldn't find the price of the saya listed either in this thread or on Marko's store website. Can someone tell me what the price of a saya is, so I can make a better informed decision as to which option I wish to choose? Much obliged!

I see some "lottery winners" of knives are opting for the sayas (at half price, if I recall correctly) rather than strops. For some reason I couldn't find the price of the saya listed either in this thread or on Marko's store website. Can someone tell me what the price of a saya is, so I can make a better informed decision as to which option I wish to choose? Much obliged!
Yeah I have no idea what the price is; probably should have erred on the side of caution but that's fine.

Anyone get a shipping notification yet?

Hi Folks,
Nakiri damascus is going out tomorrow morning, the other damascus blades on Thursday.

I got all knives out that opted for strops bar the damascus. Sending out a few more tomorrow. I should have all knives from the last sale in the mail by Friday.

Thanks,
Marko

Marko, is there an updated list of knives, purchasers, strops and tracking numbers in one place? I suspect that might be easier than trying to respond to or communicate with all the purchasers individually.

I hope my pm and email messages have gotten through.

Cheers,

J

Guys,
I am a little bit behind on the correspondence, but I got all your emails and noted the preferences. Trying to get all knives out this week. Got about half of all knives out already.

Marko

Got this!

Thanks Marko, one Of the most beautiful knives I've seen and flawless work

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1419174373.864075.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1419174394.926231.jpg

Though I'm not a huge fan of that kind of pattern welding, it is a beautiful knife. This is going to be a tough wait for me.

Hi folks,
getting out tomorrow damascus blades. I will overnight to US customers so they get in time for Christmas, and the international customers will go either Express or Priority.

Here are some pictures of what knives are going out tomorrow.

20141222_225406_resized.jpg

20141222_225503_resized.jpg

20141222_225251_resized.jpg

That Honesuki looks awesome Marko, nice work!

Back