Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/22/2015 Knives for sale

52100, 135mm boning knife w/snakewood handle, n/s spacer and cow horn ferrule, right hand D handle - $275 + shipping
View attachment 30240

AEB-L, 150mm boning knife, w/ziricote handle, n/s spacer, micarta ferrule, right hand D handle - $250 + shipping
View attachment 30240

AEB-L, 250mm narrow suji, S-grind, w/ gidgee handle, n/s spacer, micarta ferrule, right hand D handle - $425 + shipping
View attachment 30241

52100, 180mm nakiri, S-grind, w/ gidgee handle, n/s spacer, micarta ferrule, octagonal - $360 + shipping
DSC_1229.JPG

There will be some gyutos posted in the next couple of days. S grind (AEB-L) and Convex (52100)

It's gray and rainy day, so the pictures had to be taken with a flash, so the quality of fogographs is not great.

All knives are ground thin, hand finished. Suji is very thin above the edge, it would make a great salmond slicer. Boning knives are stiff, handles are oversize for a comfortable hold. AEB-L hardness is 62RC, 52100 - 62.5RC.

The knife on the right is available.

S grind (thin above the edge), 240mm on the edge, AEB-L @ 62RC, Masamotoish profile, one of the kind cocobolo (the grain figure at the end of the handle is unbelievable). Octagonal handle for left or right hand use.

The knife is done, except for the maker's mark and final polish. I will put the maker's mark depending on the buyers' dominant hand (lefty - left side, righty - right)

Asking $500. Shipping in ConUS is included. International shipping is $45.

Thanks,

Marko

AEB-L 240mm.jpg

IMG_20151229_160904990_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151229_160929553.jpg

Next week I am going to get a picture of the collection so far up in here. I really like these knives.

This is a slightly modified version of my regular nakiri, where I incorporated my wife's suggestions and preferences.

AEB-L 62RC
Thin convex grind (razor thin at the edge and thin above the edge)
51mm tall at the heel
43mm tall where the tip curves up
170mm on the edge
Octagonal handle - cocobolo w/ NS spacer and paper micarta ferrule, edges broken, fits nicely in a hand

This knife will be marked as Pro-Line. 7 days returns accepted.

Asking $280 shipped in ConUS. International shipping is $45 extra.

Thanks.

IMG_20151229_204135376.jpg

This is a slightly modified version of my regular nakiri, where I incorporated my wife's suggestions and preferences.

AEB-L 62RC
Thin convex grind (razor thin at the edge and thin above the edge)
51mm tall at the heel
43mm tall where the tip curves up
170mm on the edge
Octagonal handle - cocobolo w/ NS spacer and paper micarta ferrule, edges broken, fits nicely in a hand

This knife will be marked as Pro-Line. 7 days returns accepted.

Asking $280 shipped in ConUS. International shipping is $45 extra.

Thanks.

View attachment 30292

PS: handle upgrade is an option

I keep waiting for the convex carbon. I should have bought either of the two that were just on BST

I have three convex carbon for sale, but I want to make a video of the performance first. The nakiri is ground the same as the carbon gyutos. I might make a video of the nakiri performance as well.

M

I hope you don't list them tonight, as I have to hit the sack. If one of them happens to be a little over 240 and hasn't got a fancy handle on it yet, I call dibs.

I'm aware that calling dibs isn't valid in any way, but it does make me feel better.

Any chance of a convex KS profile in AEB-L with D handle in an upgraded wood..?
Yeah, that was probably a little too specific

I hope you don't list them tonight, as I have to hit the sack. If one of them happens to be a little over 240 and hasn't got a fancy handle on it yet, I call dibs.

I'm aware that calling dibs isn't valid in any way, but it does make me feel better.

No, I will do the video first.

The nakiri (as well as other Pro-Line knives) is also available without a handle (I stated that in one of my earlier posts), or I can put a Ho wood handle on it at no cost.

The cost without a handle or with a D ho wood handle, $180 shipped in ConUS. International shipping will add $45.

Thanks,

Marko

240mm gyuto - 52100, cocobolo handle - $396 + shipping

185mm - AEB-L, cocobolo handle - $305 + shipping

View attachment 31269

Thanks for looking. 7 days returns. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Marko

I will be sending some Western handled gyutos to my Aussie partner in about a month. AEB-L and 52100. 225mm and 240mm. I will make an announcement once they are available in Australia.

I have 5 of these for sale. The production version will cost $150 shipped in ConUS.

These will come without a makers mark, but in all other aspects, they have a great HT, grind, fit and finish.

Please send me a pm or an email (address in my signature) if you would like to purchase one, and I will follow up with an invoice.

For a small knife, these are actually a lot of work, particularly the handles. Great knives for coring, peeling and other in-hand knife work.

Thank you.

parer.JPG

Back