• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Konosuke FM White #1 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my Brand New Konosuke FM White #1 240mm Black Ebony handle. Ended up getting some other grails so I have no use for this knife in my rotation. This is the OG Konosuke FM before Myojin was comfortable with having his name revealed to the Public, that is why there is no Fuji Stamp.
**NOTE** I've attached 2 pics from myself and used the same stock photos from the store I bought it from. I tried taking pics myself but couldn't do the knife justice. That is why the cladding may look different. Hope that helps the confusion
Looking to get what I paid for it. $775usd + Shipping. Insurance will be up to the buyer also.
Thanks for looking. I’ll be listing a few more high end knives soon

Attachments

• IMG_7515.jpeg
    IMG_7515.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7520.jpeg
    IMG_7520.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7524.jpeg
    IMG_7524.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7523.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7522.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mod post - OP got in touch with a reasonable explanation. I am unlocking the thread and he will edit the description. @kitk3 - please post a reply once you have edited the description, so that it does not confuse potential buyers.

Do you have a photo from the left side? The Ai and om site that you took the images from shows a FM stamp on the left, but you say this one does not have it.

Wait, why is the cladding still different. Do you mean the knife you have is not the same as the retailer pics? Why use that photo then?
Can you provide a video? People are interested in this knife.
There was more than one knife in stock. I don't think a store would take 10 different pics of the same knife and post it. And of course I can provide a video. Ive already sent some to people who have messaged.
Thanks

Best I could do for a choil shot. And for everyone else asking, the other knives I’m looking to sell are: 210mm Kono FM, merion forge San Mai kurouchi Gyuto 215x 56mm, Jiro Sujihiki 210mm, Kippington work pony 225mm Gyuto takamura uchigumo 270mm.
I’ll take preference to any buyer who wants to combo any of these together.

Attachments

• IMG_7552.jpeg
    IMG_7552.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Best I could do for a choil shot. And for everyone else asking, the other knives I’m looking to sell are: 210mm Kono FM, merion forge San Mai kurouchi Gyuto 215x 56mm, Jiro Sujihiki 210mm, Kippington work pony 225mm Gyuto takamura uchigumo 270mm.
I’ll take preference to any buyer who wants to combo any of these together.
Is the takamura still available?

Back