• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama FM B2 255

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Same condition as when I got it from here,
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/konosuke-fujiyama-blue-2-gyuto-255mm.68273/#post-1047488

• Specs
    • Condition: BNIB
    • Weight: 181g
    • Heel Height: 49.28mm
    • Spine Thickness: Heel: 3.17mm/Mid: 2.42mm/Tip: 0.70mm
  • Bundling
    • My order of preference will be: bundle w/ Migoto Cleaver > bundle w/ Mikami Santoku > standalone
    • Please indicate clearly which option you are interested in
  • Price:
    • $830 with the Migoto Cleaver, $850 with the Mikami Santoku, $875 standalone
    • Price includes shipping in the US, I'll cover the first $25 for global shipping.
    • My cost is ~$875 = $775 original purchase price + ~$100 various transaction costs, including int'l shipping to get it + shipping for selling (assuming domestically in the US) + payment fees
    • Methods - PayPal / Venmo / bank transfer are all fine.
  • Logistics:
    • For CONUS buyers, I will be able to ship once I return to the US on Apr 29.
    • For international buyers from other countries, I'll either send from Japan (traveling here now) or the US depending on the time of the order

Last edited:
Back