• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama FM W2 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is available for a few days while I'm in the US
  • Background
    • Originally got it here, once traded to a friend who lived in Japan, but traded it back later
    • My friend in Japan took it to Konosuke to have it rehandled & gave it a quick & light refinish (no regrind / sharpening).
    • The knife hasn't been used by either my friend or myself, so it is now essentially new.
    • My friend has misplaced the saya and just found it, so it was to be shipped to you separately from Asia. These Sayas are not the default part of a Kono Fuji, so you don't necessarily need them. So I provided different prices with or without the saya
  • Specs
    • Don't have a scale & ruler with me. It's a thinner one, but not the extreme thin type like the few that came out a few months ago.
    • From eye-balling and experience with a lot of gyutos, I'm guessing the weight is something like 180g, and the heel height looks like 50mm-ish+ to me
  • Bundling
    • Prefer bundle w/ Mikami Santoku over standalone
    • Prefer CONUS over Rest of World
  • Price:
    • Without Saya, $795 with the Mikami Santoku, $825 standalone
    • With saya, $830 with the Mikami Santoku, $860 standalone
    • My cost is ~$925 = $725 original purchase price + ~$100 various transaction costs, including shipping and payment + $100 rehandling & refinishing
    • Price includes shipping in the US, I'll cover the first $25 for global shipping.
    • Methods - PayPal / Venmo / bank transfer are all fine.

Last edited:
Not sure if the link to the original BST page is right?

When you say ‘latest batch’ does that mean that they’re in regular production? Sorry, I don’t mean to derail this thread (although I’m sure it has already sold). happy to take it into direct messages if that’s more appropriate.

Not sure if the link to the original BST page is right?

When you say ‘latest batch’ does that mean that they’re in regular production? Sorry, I don’t mean to derail this thread (although I’m sure it has already sold). happy to take it into direct messages if that’s more appropriate.
Thanks for the note. A few were released earlier this year sold through lottery at Tosho

Back