• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke HH 210mm wa-petty, Sakai Yusuke 150mm wa-petty Extra-Hard Stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
You've noticed that I'm selling a bunch of new and unused knives. Here are some more. Brand new, never sharpened or stropped. You won't be disappointed in the condition of these knives. New in box, giftable condition. Prices include shipping within the USA. If you buy more than one knife from me, you get $15 off each additional knife you buy. You save money and I save shipping costs. I can send you higher res pictures if you are really interested. They are flawless and new.

Konosuke HH 210mm wa-petty with blonde ferrule and magnolia handle. Swedish stainless steel hardened to HRC61. $155 shipped

Sakai Yusuke 150mm wa-petty with blonde ferrule and magnolia handle. This is the extra-hard version (HRC61) of Swedish stainless steel. $100 shipped

konoyusuke.jpg

The 150mm Sakai Yusuke wa-petty measures 141.5mm at the edge. 27mm heel to spine.

The 210mm Konosuke HH wa-petty measures 200mm at the edge. 30.5mm heel to spine.

Sakai Yusuke 150mm wa-petty has been sold.

Konosuke HH 210mm wa-petty still available.

Price drop.

Konosuke HH 210 wa-petty (yes, it's new) $135

Konosuke HH 210 was sold.

All knives in this thread have been sold. Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back