Konosuke yanagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menno

Reaction score
A few Days ago i asked konosuke for a quote for the left handed white 2 fujiyama 270 mm yanagi. He let me know that iT only was 350 euro. I think that's 500 dollar. Has anyone experience with a konosuke yanagi OR do you have other great reccomendations in that price range. They seem pretty cheap if you compaire them with other Lefty yanagi's.

The fujiyama line typically has really nice fit and finish. $350 euro for a lefty seems about right.

The fujiyama line typically has really nice fit and finish. $350 euro for a lefty seems about right.
How woud you compare them with the more expensive shigefusa Yanagi OR a tanaka yanagi?
A

I can't compare it to a Shige as I don't have one. VS Tanaka I would say the Kono has more consistency in the quality control department. Definitely a better handle, that is if it comes with the standard ebony with white ferrule. And I love my Tanaka, but it seems like you are getting a good deal here.

The quote is for a ho wood handle. I think a nice ebony handle OR so is much more expensive.

Latest posts

Back