Lamson Collaboration: Next Step

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pierre's summary here:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...Line-of-Knives?p=188701&viewfull=1#post188701

Though a few decisions were still needed at that point. For the open questions, it's square heel, convexed, no spacer.

Profile is here:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...Line-of-Knives?p=186529&viewfull=1#post186529

Spec is here:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...Line-of-Knives?p=186641&viewfull=1#post186641

Okay, Pierre and Lefty can correct me if I got it all wrong :)

Thanks Don!

I am in for one, and hopefully 2 once i have a chat or two on my end. But at least one :)

worth creating an account for... in for one also.

Was just wondering 'cause it's not clear (to me at least), is this a sign up for a beta knife or the final production product?

-AJ

this is for the final production product

Was just wondering 'cause it's not clear (to me at least), is this a sign up for a beta knife or the final production product?

i would like to know as well

=D

This thread is to guage the seriousness of the forum. How many people will be ordering. Next step is a prototype, limited passaround of the prototype, tweaking if necessary, then pre orders and deposit from the members still interested. Then we set Lamson out to build them. Prior to shipping, we will collect the balance oweing on the knife.

Thanks. I still say one then but if I like what I get I'll probably want to order more as gifts.

-AJ

Quick question. Will these be sharpened post production by others (or an option for such a thing) or just shipped directly from Lamson and thus have a ootb edge? Being a garbage sharpener I was wondering what options are out there. I know I'm early to ask that, but thought I wold while i was thinking bout it

Looks like we have out numbers. We have to talk a few things over, and we'll get it all sorted out, and keep you guys posted on the next step/steps of the process.
Of course, if anyone wants to "commit" (without paying anything), please let us know. We are aiming for accurate, real numbers, so I appreciate the sincere responses.

am 100% commited here. let us know about whatever comes up. if you need us to put money up front i'm good with that as well.

Looks like we have out numbers. We have to talk a few things over, and we'll get it all sorted out, and keep you guys posted on the next step/steps of the process.
Of course, if anyone wants to "commit" (without paying anything), please let us know. We are aiming for accurate, real numbers, so I appreciate the sincere responses.

committed to one may get 2

Is this going to be a limited run or will I be able to pick one up later in the future? Sorting out some things with my life, so it may some time before I have the funds for the knife.

Whoa if they're gonna be numbered then I want #11 :biggrin:

Back