Media Laser 270mm aeb-l gyuto video

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm sorry to say that this is one of the main reason why I've yet to really place one of my silly videos on here. To much drama. And I'll leave it at that.

And I'm sorry to say that this is one of the main reason why I've yet to really place one of my silly videos on here. To much drama. And I'll leave it at that.

Aaron, you don't post your vids here because we asked you not to (multiple times actually) because they're straight up ads for CKTG. I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do but you're one of the people who caused this mess to begin with, it's not fair for you to complain about it now.

I'm sorry dave, but you accused me of shilling, which the other monitors said was unture I even sent you a pm and never got anything back. I never said to go out and buy that knife and such. I'd gladly tell others what i felt was wrong with it. You simply said for me to no show the Chefs on my youtube which i did. The cleaver which I did a short video of (not having saying a word), and I will say you asked me who had asked me to use it and I gave a unbiased review of. And How is it unfair when others ask about these knives and are unsure of how to work? And I'm not complaining simply stating the truth. I've never spoken bad of anyone on here and never will. I'll leave it at that.

I'm sorry dave, but you accused me of shilling, which the other monitors said was unture I even sent you a pm and never got anything back. I never said to go out and buy that knife and such. I'd gladly tell others what i felt was wrong with it. You simply said for me to no show the Chefs on my youtube which i did. The cleaver which I did a short video of (not having saying a word), and I will say you asked me who had asked me to use it and I gave a unbiased review of. And How is it unfair when others ask about these knives and are unsure of how to work? And I'm not complaining simply stating the truth. I've never spoken bad of anyone on here and never will. I'll leave it at that.

You're not representing the facts correctly here Aaron.

You posted videos marked clearly with sales info/advertising text and links to CKTG.

You've had two admins (Jim & myself) talk to you about this issue (at least) three times.

I'm not going to allow this to go any further in this thread. I will refer this matter to the mod team and let them handle it from here.

Magnus,

Your video was very well done. It was nice to see an enthusiast display his passion with the forum. I hope you will make more videos and share them with us.

Jay

Jay. thank you very much, sorry but im not going to post any more videos here. i stil want this thread closed. a have nothing against Dave or any other i just think this thread is better deleted.

Subject matter aside, I think the vid is pretty darn good and the soundtrack is awesome!

Aaron, by "the other monitors" I'm assuming you meant "the other moderators"; in which case...don't put words in my mouth, ok?

After thinking about this thread for a couple of days, I really don't think Dave's comments would even sway a potiential buyer one way or the other. Clearly the market is filled with multiple Sakai style lasers that already have quite a good repution, I also kinda of thought it was weird this knife was priced closely to the lasers already out there that have great track record. Why someone would pass over a ginga, yusuke, or even konosuke for this knife is beyond me. This one is just for the fan boys, and I doubt anything said here would change that.

Awesome video man! Really enjoyed it, and I hope you continue to upload videos.

-Nick

Magnus, Loved the video, loved the skills, loved the board too! Love to see a good man with good tools having a good time with them! Cudos!

I too have enjoyed this video, I think your cutting skills are nothing to be ashamed of. What I think your should do is to make a video of that custom Takeda of yours :)

Great video thanks for sharing it, it stands on it's own.

Back