Limited run of ITK's, sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow within a hour you got it filled. I am very happy with the one I have, everyone should be just as happy.

Stupid work, oh wait that allows me to afford such nice things.

ahh you knife nuts are too fast maybe next time... sooo many 240s requested... I have dreams of a 270 in 51200.

anywho all who got in enjoy the wait. lord knows its worth it.

Yeah great why did I go in to work today.

If someone wants out I'm in for sure.

Weekend away with the family and I'm quite disappointed to have missed this.

You'll do this again in a few months time right Hoss? ;)

Geez, Hoss, you must be good if people rip them out of your hands like that, ever thought of doing that for a living ;) Just kidding, maybe one day I will try to jump on an opportunity like this one also. And I am glad to see that your health allows you to take on such a project again (I hope).

Stefan

Thanks everyone, it's nice to be loved.

Hoss

Damnit...missed this :(

Let me know if someone doesn't bite...would love to take one with me back home to India.

Oh darn, I just saw this.
If anyone changes mind, please count me in.
I'd like a 270 in aeb-l.

Karl

Devin,

I have a few Billets of your Damascus and two knives you have done I have to say it is definitely an honor to have them and work with your steel . your steel has a cult like following and it deserves it as it is some very fine work .

Sam

Ugh...I'm so late to the party!
I've been hoping for a 240mm in AEB-L for some time now :(

Just joined the board recently and never really had a chance to be on time for this. But should there be a chance to get it, I would love a 270mm AEB-L. Please put me on the waiting list.

Would be interested in a 210 ITK if you do one in the future

I'm new here as well. If by some off chance some extras are made or a sale falls through, put me down for a 240 AEB-L.

Thanks and kind regards!

if there is a waiting list, I'd love a 240mm aeb one.

thanks!

Cary

Cary, you need to add a few more posts so I can PM you. I have a recent 240mm in AEB-L (unused) that I am willing to pass on, as I also have a 240mm western DK-ITK.

Out of curiosity why is the AEB-L preferred so much over its carbon counterpart? I've used the 52100 and would assume it to be more popular , but thats all speculation because I've never used or heard of AEB-L until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back