Lodge carbon pans

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you have to worry about a pan like this warping on a camp fire? I always just toss my heaviest cast iron in the back of the car for camping.

Nope, they never expire. I've got the mineral fry pans in 11" right now, and all other sizes too. Come on in some time, I'll put one aside for you.

Dmc, I have an old gift certificate for your shop. Is there an expiration on these? If not, can you let me know if you have any 11" debuyer pans around?

Oh, so my recommendation is deBuyer, but I haven't tried the others, other than one I got in Spain. It's good, but the handle jiggles and the edges are very rounded. But it's nice too. :)

Would you have to worry about a pan like this warping on a camp fire? I always just toss my heaviest cast iron in the back of the car for camping.

we shall see.
my wife gave away all of our lodge cast iron. all i have left is vintage griswold stuff..not so sure i want to take one of them. hmmm..

The DeBuyer is a nice pan. I think I might have botched the seasoning on mine, but we'll see how it holds up.

Back