Mattrud writes!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice article Matt. BTW where did you get that picture of me? I don't remember anyone taking it.

Great article, Matt! I think that it will serve its purpose. It would be interesting to run google search analysis for thoes 3 maker's names and see the trend for June through July.

Thank for posting Miles!
Google Analytics for DevinThomas.com are available to me.

Thanks guys,

The magazine asked me to write something. so I did. The original article was a bit longer. It had two sections on each maker. One about them and one that was far more technical about what they make. But it was streamlined a bit and combined into one section for each. The goal of the article was to get people to know who the makers are, a little bit of information about them and what they are doing. The other goal was to open the door to people who's knife knowledge is limited. Give them something they would understand and hopefully get them to take it the next step. Hopefully we can do that in the future.
Nice article, Matt. When do we get to see the original version? :)

Thanks Matt. This came during the family reunion. They enjoyed reading it. They said they can't remember me ever wearing an American flag shirt though.

Hoss

Thanks Matt. This came during the family reunion. They enjoyed reading it. They said they can't remember me ever wearing an American flag shirt though.

Hoss
Now you need to get one and wear it on the fourth Hoss

Hoss

Everyone's got an American flag on them, Rader and Carter are apparently Republican Senators.

Bob Kramer is a Commie I guess.

@ Tihn- I will send you a copy if you want.

@ Hoss- Did you send me your address so I can have a copy of the magazine shipped out to you?

Back