Me, my stuff, and I

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left and middle are maple burl, right is ironwood burl. The right is not my knife, just on loan. I wish it was though. The middle one I just got recently. Bought it the weekend before I met with our accountant to discover we owed a crap ton on taxes. In spite of that, the Billipps stay.

They're all gorgeous. Too bad he doesn't take any orders right now...

I have a feeling I know where you got the recent addition from. Beat me to it [emoji6]

How do you like the different tip profile on the ironwood compared to the maples?

Marc, please bring them to the ECG in May. Their all beautiful but the tip on the dark wood handled one appeals to me. Has anyone told you that you're simply out of your freaking mind and a terrible role model to other knife nuts, more over you took all the dam Billipp's.

Haha!
I'm up soon again on his list I believe. Going to ask for the same profile as the one with the ironwood handle. Eventful profile. Just not in damascus, although his is freaking beautiful.

Haha!
I'm up soon again on his list I believe. Going to ask for the same profile as the one with the ironwood handle. Eventful profile. Just not in damascus, although his is freaking beautiful.

Marc I'm ultra jealous! You are to Billups as me and Zweber/Tanner/Smurf are to Shigs =p

Shame I haven't gotten in on a Billipp. One of a dwindling number of makers whose stuff I'd like to explore.

Marc I'm ultra jealous! You are to Billups as me and Zweber/Tanner/Smurf are to Shigs =p

Shig's are easy to get compared to the Billipps. He won't even let me on the list to get on his list lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back