Misen the End

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have about as much luck ripping apart a beer can and use the edge from that to cut my food. But that costs $1 and I can drink the beer first.
:wink:

Witty speculation. I think most of the derision is based on the marketing plan to develop an average product and promote it as the next best thing. And probably includes some "why didn't I think of that?" envy.

You ordered one if I recall? I've read of them being received, look forward to your thoughts.

. And probably includes some "why didn't I think of that?" envy.

This [emoji121]🏻️

Agreed!

Not a fan of their "this all revolutionize everything" type of marketing speak, but these days you either need an incredible (or unique) product or you better bullsh*** with the best of them to cut through the clutter and noise out there...

Seems like they chose the last option. And it worked!

Witty speculation. I think most of the derision is based on the marketing plan to develop an average product and promote it as the next best thing. And probably includes some "why didn't I think of that?" envy.

You ordered one if I recall? I've read of them being received, look forward to your thoughts.

Yes, I did, because I was curious. It should be delivered today or tomorrow, USPS willing.

Rick, I've been waiting to hear what you think of your Misen so please feel free to share when you can...and yeah....that's even if it's good. LOL :D

Blatant speculation, based on the feeling that I can trust what Mr. Burke found and the person that reported it. I should try one ... just like I should try a current Wusthof Nakiri plus sharpener to find out if they really mean 20 inclusive on 59HRC western stainless... oh wait, the money for such experiments will get me a Takamura Chromax that I want to try too :)

Unique chance to add skinning an alligator to the eventual review? Tail meat is fabulous:hungry:

Odd thread. I got the impression that glc's original post was about the efficacy of fund raising and overall economics rather than about the merits of a fairly cheap knife. It is surely a statement about demand at a given modest price point.

Back