• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Miura Tanaka AS Shinogi/Kasumi 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Fell in love with Tanaka's AS but I'm trying to get some customs so I'm putting my last one up for sale. Original owner. Sharpened twice I think. Swapped the original ebony handle with a ho D handle and unfortunately, I don't have the original to provide with purchase. Also rounded the spine and choil.

NOTE: Tried cleaning it up with some stone mud and micro mesh and the faux shinogi came right off so now it's "full kasumi".

https://miuraknives.com/japanese-kn...ra-itadak.html?SubmitCurrency=1&id_currency=8

Dimensions:
Edge Length - 230mm
Height at heel - 50.5-51mm
Weight - 7.51 oz / 213 g

What's included
Miura 240mm gyuto
Original box

Price
As shown: $415 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $15. Price includes PP fees.

Photos

IMG_3872-PP.jpg

IMG_3874-PP.jpg

IMG_3870-PP.jpg

Last edited:
If you cover shipping, I’ve got an old ebony from another version of miuras Tanaka that I’d give :p
If it’s similar to the one on the Miura AS Tanaka I sold recently, that’s a great offer - they’re really lovely quality and a tiny bit slimmer than usual, which works well with Sakai lengths!

Come to think of it… @Blumbo shoot me a DM so I can upgrade my girlfriend’s Munetoshi 😂

That made all the difference! This thing won’t last the hour, I bet. It would be me, but I have been very bad lately 🤦‍♂️

Back