• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miyabi Morimoto 600MC - 8-inch Gyuto - Amboyna burlwood handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
This is a new never used Miyabi Morimoto 600MC Gyuto. This was Miyabi's flagship knife while it was in production. It is no longer made. The core steel is SG-2 or R2 powdered metallurgy steel clad in stainless. These sold for a pretty penny because of the gorgeous amboyna burlwood handles that they came with. The actual cutting edge on this one measures 198mm. The size and profile aren't my cup of tea. (I own the a 9.5-inch and a 10.6 inch version of the gyuto as well. I use the 9.5-inch all the time, and I plan on selling the big 10.6 inch 270mm version). Please send me your e-mail address and I can send you higher res photos. The wood on this is just beautiful.

Asking $225 shipped in the USA. What a steal, right? Seriously... that's less than the cost of picking out decent wood scales and asking for an install!

Miyabi2small.JPG

MiyabiChoilshot.jpg

Miyabi1.jpg

Miyabihandle.jpg

Miyabispine.jpg

I also have a 270mm of the same line. Measures 10.6 inches I think. If anyone is interested in a big one. It's just too big for me. Brand new in box.

Price drop $199. Somebody take this beauty from me. I think Miyabi gets the shaft on this forum for being a big company production knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back