Mothers day sale, thinking out loud

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I can finally end up with one of these. I would love one!

Do you ship internationally (to Sweden, to be exact)? If so, I'd be interested in one of these. They look amazing!

I'm new to the forum, by the way, and this is my first post. Looks like you all got a good community going on here.

Another newbie hoping to get in on this deal! What are the chances of some of these coming in Damascus?

I can ship international, I may do a few Damascus ones after the primary run.
Thanks,
Del

100_1378.jpg

Here is the last in the batch of parers coming out of the liquid nitrogen, from my new dewer. I finally was able to purchase one of these. So now in addition to a roaring fire of the forge, I now add the burning cold of the depths.
I now have a 2 day break to do the yearly paperwork, and get my taxes filed. A bit late this year, but not past due ;)
There are over 50 of these paring knives including a few new models. All heat treated now and ready for finishing.
Thanks,
Del

TAXES? TAXES? Gringo we don't need no stinkin' taxes . . . :bat:

Damascus? Sounds like I'd be in for a father's day present for sure .

Awesome! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this thread!

Taxes computed, and finished, and I didn't have to pay anymore in.
There are some advantages to having four kids.
Now back to work.
Del

Awesome Del! I'm definitely hoping to get in on this. Hope they don't come available and sell out while I'm traveling!

Peter

Just an update,
I am currently working on some Damascus for another maker.
I am also grinding blades in between working on the Damascus.
I am running a bit behind on where I had planned to be, but I am working hard. I plan on offering them in batches of ten or so as I finish them.
Thanks,
Del

Does that mean I'll have to stay up till midnight? :dazed:

I apologize in advance if it should be obvious, but how does one order?
(I realize the knives will be up tomorrow.)
I've been to your site but there were no order forms.
Thank you.

I apologize in advance if it should be obvious, but how does one order?
(I realize the knives will be up tomorrow.)
I've been to your site but there were no order forms.
Thank you.

I will be posting pics of the finished knives in a new thread. The first to post an I'll take it for a knife will then receive a pm from me regarding the details of payment and shipping. All requests should be made in the thread.
For other orders I usually take them via pm or email.
I have over 50 of these planned, and will post new ones every few days. So, if you miss on the first run or two, don't worry there will be more. If at the end I still haven't made the one you want I'll open it up to requests.
Thanks,
Del

Thank you for the clarification. Sounds great. See you all tomorrow.

Just think of it as Christmas eve coming a little early. Whatever you do, don't :countsheep:

:lol2: Well working 13 days straight with half dozen doubles thrown in doesn't help. I think I have next Sunday off then it's off to the races till May 17th. Hey this being over 59 is highly overrated. It's the climbing up to the catwalks and back down that gets me. Two stories in the front and three in the back and I don't have any help do what I do or to man the light board. Keeps my legs in shape tho.

Oops - time to go set up for tonight's show . . . . . .

Back