Murray Carter vs cktg!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok X ,
I will give you one of my ..... knives for free , all i need you to do is write good stuff about me

Looks like hedge shears to me...and I know he stole it from someone...

As long as they're Japanese hedge shears. :) Those hand-forged Japanese garden tools are amazing. Although it's hard to beat the pricepoint of the Swiss Felco. The best thing about that photo is the guy wearing it. He's a badass bladesmith.

I have been mostly impressed with the QPR of Richmond knives. Those I've handled have nice balance and taper, are low maintenance and comfortable. The combination of efficient American manufacturing, high-tech German steel and traditional Japanese style are a positive presence in the market; not that any of those qualities are necessarily superior to others.
I can easily understand why they appeal to professional cooks and hobbyists alike.

:whistling:

I have been mostly impressed with the QPR of Richmond knives. Those I've handled have nice balance and taper, are low maintenance and comfortable. The combination of efficient American manufacturing, high-tech German steel and traditional Japanese style are a positive presence in the market; not that any of those qualities are necessarily superior to others.
I can easily understand why they appeal to professional cooks and hobbyists alike.
I want some of whatever it is you've been smoking.

Lol, off topic here, but your signature link just wasted over 8 minutes of my life.

/sigh!
That's more than an order of magnitude less than the amount of time I've wasted reprofiling and regrinding blades that you so shamelessly promoted because I felt sorry for people that got suckered.

That's more than an order of magnitude less than the amount of time I've wasted reprofiling and regrinding blades that you so shamelessly promoted because I felt sorry for people that got suckered.

Huh??

I'm confused...I don't recall every promoting a blade here, or elsewhere...ever? I've never USED anyone elses blades to promote, other than one Don Nugyen, which was awesome, one Mike Davis, which was awesome, and one Forgecraft...which was even more awesome. What am I missing here??

Also, I was teasing about the link...I watched the whole thing and yes, it was funny, lol.

Huh??

I'm confused...I don't recall every promoting a blade here, or elsewhere...ever?

Also, I was teasing about the link...I watched the whole thing and yes, it was funny, lol.
:O Oops, my bad! Please accept my apologies. Somehow, I assumed your reply was from D. Swanson. That said, you liked a Forgecraft MORE than a Nguyen or a Davis? How so?

I don't really wear a shirt, so this is a non-issue ;)

k.

MN. gets really cold,what do you wear Mr. Drinky?Insulated vests maybe:sad0:

Depends on the situation,interesting that CKTG sells the same stone sets as Dave who had them first.Jon puts his U-Tubes on sharpening on the web,but I still called him to ask if I could include them in my class handouts.It helps me alot & he didn't have a problem with it at all.

Is it lederhosen or just suspenders clamped to your skin?

I saw on I think Tattoo Nightmares or one of those shows like that who knows? This guy had suspenders tattooed on him and they fixed them to make them finished into paisley ones pretty crazy stuff

Back