My Final Curtain Call

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I've gone through the nooks and crannies of my storage areas and I've found some wood that was crying to be sold. They are mostly unstabilized blanks that I never got around to sending out as well as a few stabilized and natural hardwood blanks. I also listed a couple of slabs that I never got around to cutting up. The price on the slabs is $20 and will generate at least five blocks. The blanks are just $5 and $10 apiece with the majority at $5.

In order to save myself a lot of work I took group pictures, most of the same species with some mixed. If you have any trouble identifying a piece you're interested in let me know and I'll help you out. As this is my final selling event I rather not get any returns as they will likely wind up in my fireplace next winter. However, the Dream Burls money back guarantee still stands.

It's been a great experience for me to have been part of such a dynamic community and I thank you all for your business and support. Stay sharp and as always, imagine the possibilities.

I've had a lot of action on these pieces and now there are just 14 left. All available blocks can be seen on my site at www.dreamburls.com. Thanks for your interest.

Back