My mom passed away

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Devin, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time of loss. FWIW - I am also an Eagle Scount mostly because my mother wouldn't let me not complete what I started ... Take joy in the memories you have ... TjA

sorry for your loss Devin our thoughts are with you

My condolences to you and your family!

I know how it feels, my Mom passed away in 2006. She had lived cancer-free for 6 years after her first diagnose and treatment. And then cancer came back. I can only confirm what you said, you know what the future will bring, you think you know everything and you think you're prepared. Then comes the day and you realize you aren't prepared, not even close...

We seem to share that we had a mother who made the family what it was, a mother who paid great attention to cooking, and there is no doubt we will ever stop missing our mothers. Even nowadays there are moments which strike me, where smth makes me think of my mother... I am sad that she had to go but I am happy about all the time I had with her!

Sad news Hoss, condolences to you and your family.

Having lost my mother and grandfather to extended battles with cancer I have some very small inkling of what you are going through. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss .My mum died several years ago from cancer and she never got to meet my kids or come to Australia but she is very much alive to me as she passed in her wisdom,kindness and taught me many things that at the Time i took for granted.A long time ago someone told me that when someone you know dies you remember most their idiosynchrasies and the older i get the more i appreciate that.Your mum will always be with you because she made you into the person you now are.

Sorry for your loss Devin, she's in a good place leaving a ton of happy memories behind her

Take care of your self and those loved one's around you

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Devin. It sounds like your had the kind of relationship with your mother that some people only dream of.

Sorry for your loss. Wish you were closer so I could send some food.

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you during this time. Hoping that you and her family can reflect fondly on her great life during the holidays.

My condolences, please take care of your family and yourself.

Just saw this. Best wishes to you and your family, Hoss.

Stefan

My condolences. That's a really tough loss, and I hope you make it through it ok.

Very sorry for your loss sir. My condolences to you and your family.

Devin, the loss of a beloved parent is always hard no matter if it is expected or not. May comfort and peace be given to you and your family.

I always think of the positives people brought to my life

Back