Name That Movie from One Quote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Character speaking to class at Parent Career Day:
"Oh, it's all right, darlin'. I'm a volunteer fireman.

Okay, I am a semi-professional racecar driver and an amateur tattoo artist.

And the first thing you gotta learn if you're gonna be a racecar driver, is you don't listen to losers like your know-it-all teacher."

Teacher:
"Okay, I think that's enough..."

Character:
"See, the teacher wants you to go slow, but she's wrong, 'cause it's the fastest who gets paid and it's the fastest who gets laid."
If you ain’t first your last!

Character speaking to class at Parent Career Day:
"Oh, it's all right, darlin'. I'm a volunteer fireman.

Okay, I am a semi-professional racecar driver and an amateur tattoo artist.

And the first thing you gotta learn if you're gonna be a racecar driver, is you don't listen to losers like your know-it-all teacher."

Teacher:
"Okay, I think that's enough..."

Character:
"See, the teacher wants you to go slow, but she's wrong, 'cause it's the fastest who gets paid and it's the fastest who gets laid."
I think I only ever saw the trailer, but I want to say...Talladega Nights''?

Praise Baby Jesus!

"Look, I like the baby version the best, you hear me? I win the races and I get the money."

"Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We'd just like to thank you for all the races I've won and the $21.2 million, LOVE THAT MONEY! That I have accrued over this past season.

Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates I mention PowerAde at each grace, I just wanna say that PowerAde is delicious and it cools you off on a hot summer day and we look forward to PowerAde's release of mystic mountain blueberry.

Thank you, for all your power and your grace, Dear Baby God, Amen"

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."
Clerks!

Wasn’t it shot in black and white because they were too broke for color, not because they were trying to be artsy?

Last edited:
"Helt ærligt Anita, hvordan kan man bolle med en fyr der hedder Jürgen”

Pippi Longstocking?
Not even close..!

Here is a hint, the quote is from ‘Ronni’ who plays guitar in a punk band. Their best song is called “Riders of depression”

Last edited:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Attack ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion ...I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

A classic "hollywood golden age" flick!

I truly wonder how many people under 50 have seen this...

I wont spoil it and will let someone else say the name.
Someone did which makes my codger heart happy. It’s Billy Wilder, a few years after Double Indemnity ( fantastic) and before Ace in the Hole, at a level of cynicism that makes Reservoir Dogs look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. (Not violent, but bottomlessly dark. )Almost torpedoed his career but I love it.

Come on nobody taking a stab at one of all time best death scene quotes I posted above. Hint Sci Fi. classic.

Back