Need some knife advice please.....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Reaction score
I have not been on the forum for a long time. I bought 4 lovely Japanese knives to give as a gift in 2015 ...but I never gave them.

now I want to sell them but I do not have the required number of posts to sell on this site...
can you please suggest where I might sell them ?

i just don't know where..... besides eBay.... to sell them.

thanks

Can possibly try Craigslist, but it depends on where you live whether there will be a viable market

I am in Texas in between Austin and San Antonio. so either market might be OK but... I don't think there will be many takers for Japanese knives.
maybe I can try selling them on Craigslist but listing them somewhere like San Fran in Calif .....and sell them thru the mail ?
what do you think ?

thanks

I think you can be a supporting member here and bypass the required post count. Depending on the value and desireability of the knives it may be worth it. Be aware that many members are weary of buying from guys that haven't been around for a while.

You might have some luck. There's a shop in Austin that sells Japanese knives. Metier Cook's Supply. So there is at least a little of a market in that relative area
May i ask what knives you have?

Buy a site supporter membership here. $30 for a year, or $5.99 for a single month. Then you can sell through this forum. Post count rules for selling are waived for paid site supporters.

I think you can be a supporting member here and bypass the required post count. Depending on the value and desireability of the knives it may be worth it. Be aware that many members are weary of buying from guys that haven't been around for a while.

yes I understand the concern about that. I would use paypal for protection and if the buyer is not satisfied I would allow it to be returned. but the knives are perfect.... never used.... and i will discount alot just to get them sold.

Buy a site supporter membership here. $30 for a year, or $5.99 for a single month. Then you can sell through this forum. Post count rules for selling are waived for paid site supporters.

OH thats a GREAT idea ! I will do that ! thanks so much for the suggestion. I will look into it later today.
these are new knives and they should be sold somewhere people who want them can find them.

thanks

Thanks for thinking of us Lilly. Pls do come on as site supporter. Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back