New Knife Catalog!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The catalog is really nice. I love all of the history you guys put in there. What an interesting read!

i just received mine, it is a heck of a catalog!

thanks mari!

I got mine on Friday, it came really fast didn't expect it this early. It's a great catalogue, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks Mari

Can't wait to show other Chef's at new restaurant opening up in DEC

I now have mine Man it is Amazing ! Thank you very Very Much , such high quality work with its production .

Sam

I downloaded the .pdf file. It is informative . Like the well taken pictures... especially the old worn out yanagi knives , finally found information that about removable handles just like on a Japanese sword.

The changing of tip profile service is interesting.

Wld be a nice coffee table book for me.

Tks and rgds
d

Awesome catalogue and most kind of you to send it. Can't wait for first purchase!

Cheers

That catalog is an excellent little read, and very well produced! I'm sure it took a lot of work to get it like that. I think the time & effort paid off nicely :)

Beautiful photography in this. The katana-handled knives are something I had never seen before. How popular is the tip regrinding service?

Beautiful photography in this. The katana-handled knives are something I had never seen before. How popular is the tip regrinding service?
Thanks! :)

Mr. Sugai has been doing this for a while for those who request it, but it has never been a service before until now. Not too many people know about it, but hopefully it'll become popular. :)

Just received my copy today... Equally informative and beautiful.

Back