New project knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so far i have seven forged, heat treated and ground, need to finish grind and make some toothpicks...errr i mean handles. Hoping to have an even ten by the end of the night.

Ok so far i have seven forged, heat treated and ground, need to finish grind and make some toothpicks...errr i mean handles. Hoping to have an even ten by the end of the night.

:bliss: Can't wait to see them, Mike.

Ok, so no pics of the new ones tonight, BUT i did get these :)
Sitting on my 240 Sakai Yusuke
2012-03-12_02-12-36_825.jpg

2012-03-12_02-14-05_173.jpg

And it is functional!!!
2012-03-12_02-17-02_638.jpg

And takes quite the patina!
2012-03-12_02-18-49_546.jpg

New ones up tomorrow :)

That's amazing Mike.

Now I want to see a picture of one in hand, or should I say, between thumb and forefinger?

Can't wait to see em all lined up together.

I think you forgot to take a picture of the saya, Mike. :spankarse:

Haha that's awesome and impressive that you could make a petty that small that still cuts. When are we gonna start seeing "Baby's First Knife" photo albums?

Haha that's awesome and impressive that you could make a petty that small that still cuts. When are we gonna start seeing "Baby's First Knife" photo albums?
HA! That is the gyuto...Petty is almost half that size :) I had to tend to the family last night or i would have had more pics :) Have 2 more gyutos, a petty, a suji, a yanagi(with urasuki :D)2 nakiri's, 2 cleavers and a shape i am not quite sure what it is yet lol. Pics(or updates) later, have to go get a physical...ugh

That is a really neat use of scraps. You can just send the tiny yanagiba to me.

I bet your tattoo customers would like the miniatures as well.
Attach a jump ring and they can hang them from their piercings.

VERY COOL!!!!!! I can see a set of ear rings of mini cleavers$$$$$$$$$

:shocked3:
I need photos!
...of the little ones, and I don't mean the kids.

I'll get my nose pierced if you make a miniature double blade karambit.
OK, not really.

HAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah i will get pics up soon...They warp easily...

Hey, what happened to these guys?

I actually was working on them today...trying to clamp them for a retemper to straighten them out.

Back