New stone lineup...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the 6k renge suita sigma stone? pics??? How do you like the rest of the sigma stones btw?

Hi, I got the 'Jinzo Renge' 6K from TFJ (I'll PM you the site addess).

The 1K cuts nearly as fast as the Chocera 400 and the 240 is indescribably fast - leaves the Cho#400 or my GS#220 for dead.

Got them all from TFJ. :)

Where did you get the 6k renge suita sigma stone? pics??? How do you like the rest of the sigma stones btw?

Insert maniacal cackle here...

;)

I 'had' one myself, loved it, half gifted it to a friend who came to visit. Never replaced it. Desperately want to.

(No, I won't reach over my shoulder and 'replace' it. That would be too evil. :D)

Stu.

P.S; Seb, I've effectively retired my Cho #400. It's still a great stone for those jobs where you need to go heck for leather, but it's been outclassed by a couple stones I've just picked up and I'm hoping another stone that should be showing up soon will help put the final nail in it's coffin.

No, it's not for sale. Turns out that every time I entertain the thought of losing some used stones, I end up needing to try them out on something again...

Back