NFL free agency

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can’t wait for the Ndamukong Suh sweepstakes to end. The saints are one of 3 teams bartering for this guy, and the Jets already rescinded their offer. Really hope we don’t end up with him.

I really can’t wait for the Ndamukong Suh sweepstakes to end. The saints are one of 3 teams bartering for this guy, and the Jets already rescinded their offer. Really hope we don’t end up with him.

He goes for big money, but has super talent. With that saints d, which was already good. That could be interesting. He hasnt won much, but he's been on the lions and dolphins so... And the lions d seemed to have missed him. Why dont you want him

He goes for big money, but has super talent. With that saints d, which was already good. That could be interesting. He hasnt won much, but he's been on the lions and dolphins so... And the lions d seemed to have missed him. Why dont you want him

I’m sorta a free agent pessimist. In recent years the saints have thrown a lot of money at seasoned veterans( Byrd, Spiller, Brandon Browner, coby fleener)...and a few more...all of which were busts.
His asking price is pretty high too.

I’m sorta a free agent pessimist. In recent years the saints have thrown a lot of money at seasoned veterans( Byrd, Spiller, Brandon Browner, coby fleener)...and a few more...all of which were busts.
His asking price is pretty high too.

I can understand that. The jags pre- Shad Khan, the Wayne Weaver days, were the worst at throwing money to old vets and not getting any serious free agents. Some they throw money at who never did nothing. It used to pease me off. Now i get excited about free agency.

I love everything about the Jags right now. If you guys can get a dominant WR you’ll have a super bowl win soon.
I can understand that. The jags pre- Shad Khan, the Wayne Weaver days, were the worst at throwing money to old vets and not getting any serious free agents. Some they throw money at who never did nothing. It used to pease me off. Now i get excited about free agency.

I love everything about the Jags right now. If you guys can get a dominant WR you’ll have a super bowl win soon.

Totally agree about the dominant receiver. Robinson was looking good until he got hurt, so we will see what they do about that. I really hope they can put a superbowl together with this group, before some of these young buck defenders get torn up by contracts, free agency.

If Jax could land Odell...that would be something too. Fournette and Odell together (both LSU standouts).
Whaat!!! That would be something special! Hopefully, odel will live up to his potential. He seems to have hall of fame talent, but sometimes careers derail.

NFL just passed a rule! No more dipping your helmet for the purpose of making contact. Anywhere from 15 yard penalty to game ejection. Some of your favorite tacklers are going to lose their endorsements with their poor performance.

I'm happy about the refinement of the catch rule, not sure how the helmet dipping rule is going to work out in the real world...

Let me know when it reaches full death sport levels. Spiked "pads", katanas, moats, alligators ect. Then I'll buy the full NFL PPV package

NFL just passed a rule! No more dipping your helmet for the purpose of making contact. Anywhere from 15 yard penalty to game ejection. Some of your favorite tacklers are going to lose their endorsements with their poor performance.

For real? What constitutes head dipping?

For real? What constitutes head dipping?
Basically lowering your head to make a tackle. I just struggle to see how this is going to be enforced fairly. You are going to have to dip your head even if you make a clean tackle with your shoulder. It's aimed at preventing injures like what happened to Shazier. Basically saying you can be penalized 15 yards and or ejected if you intentionally lower your head to make contact with any part of your helmet. Expanding from the previous "crown of the helmet" wording.

I think it's basically just an attempt to say they are doing something to prevent concussions.

Bingo! In an attempt to avoid lawsuits they will pretend that they are taking steps too make changes.

I agree you often dip your head place yourhead on the outside to drive a tackle. This whole thing is a hot mess. Its about as bad for football as steriods is for baseball

As they begin to soften the game and the players I see a resurgence in boxing.

MMA is already a huge draw. Boxing is a dying sport. Big name fighters will always get views but with so many different promotions, world title holders ect. It's hard to hold people's attention.

Back