NFL: Post-Draft Super Bowl Predictions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure it'll get 'em to the SB this year but my Steelers had a pretty good draft. O-Line help in the 1st and 2nd rounds (along with O-line help at #1 last year) is a good place to start building IMO.
Yep. Arthur Smith is no joke. Seems like he wasn’t on the same page with the front office in terms of roster construction in Atlanta…And he wasn’t given competent QB play there. Bringing Cordarelle Patterson along for the ride helps too.
Ofcourse looking at how Atlanta handled the draft and free agency only vindicates Smith even more.

I'd not be surprised if Washington Commanders does very well in the NFC East—a new era with Jayden Daniels as QB, Adam Peters as GM, Dan Quinn as Coach, boosted by a great draft.

I'd not be surprised if Washington Commanders does very well in the NFC East—a new era with Jayden Daniels as QB, Adam Peters as GM, Dan Quinn as Coach, boosted by a great draft.
Kliff Kingsbury is the new OC perfect fit for Jayden Daniels skill set. They might not win all the games but they’ll be putting up a bunch of points in that air raid offense.

It can’t be understated how bad the coordinators were in Philly last year.. that’s their biggest upgrade this season. Their regular season will reflect their first half record. Frisco or Philly will end up taking on KC AGAIN.. then we’ll see.. 🦅

same ol foreskins. they gon get jayden killed just like rg3.
Never know how top draft picks will turn out, being in NYC I got a big dose of Zack Wilson (No. 2 pick) and the Jets. Hopefully he’ll do better in high altitude.

True Cowboys fans do not turn on the team, we just wait for disappointment after the last (nearly) 3 decades. They build up our hope, then.....reminds me of part of the song Sober by Tool

I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down
Hoping they’ll give Trey a good runout during preseason, like to see what he can do.

I REALLY don't want to give DAK $50+M/yr in a long term deal. Not sure a good alternative, but never feel safe with him. I would also like to see what Trey could do, but that is not a realistic option unless they eat the huge cap hit Dak would cost this year without an extension.

I REALLY don't want to give DAK $50+M/yr in a long term deal. Not sure a good alternative, but never feel safe with him. I would also like to see what Trey could do, but that is not a realistic option unless they eat the huge cap hit Dak would cost this year without an extension.

Tough decision indeed for the Cowboys—either a huge contract to a Dak, who constantly puts up elite numbers during the year; gamble on a young gun; sign a journeyman looking to reinvent (i.e. Geno, Baker). My SF’s gonna have cap issues next year when Purdy gets a new contract.

Back