Nice to meet you! :newhere: Hajimemashite. Konnichiwa.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon is a lucky man! Who is the shorty?

Very nice picture Sara!

I think you're english will be just fine, (just hope your sarcasm is up to par!).

Welcome Sara, great to see you taking part! You guys got a great thing going there!

Just wanted to say welcome again Sara! Glad to have you here with Jon.

I have to say that I merely ordered a relatively inexpensive flattening stone from JKI and still received a beautiful wrapping job and a handwritten letter that made quite an impression on me.

Thank you, Sara!

I have to say that I merely ordered a relatively inexpensive flattening stone from JKI and still received a beautiful wrapping job and a handwritten letter that made quite an impression on me.

I collect Sara letters as well, but they have not come cheaply! ;)

I'm so glad that I decided to join KKF.... I honestly didn't know this many people noticed my wrapping and letter.... you guys really make me feel like being recognized as an important part of JKI :) Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments :beer:

(PS - I'm glad I "compromised" on the choice of color for wrapping paper. Initially I wanted to do hot pink wrapping paper, and Jon dismissed my idea entirely. :angry1: )

Great to see you here, Sara!

I'm so glad that I decided to join KKF.... I honestly didn't know this many people noticed my wrapping and letter.... you guys really make me feel like being recognized as an important part of JKI :) Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments :beer:

(PS - I'm glad I "compromised" on the choice of color for wrapping paper. Initially I wanted to do hot pink wrapping paper, and Jon dismissed my idea entirely. :angry1: )

:welcome2: Sara !! :thumbsup:

I too really like your hand written notes and wrapping :doublethumbsup:
Next time i purchase from JKI please use any wrapping paper you like to use :viking:

Your notes and wrapping were a pleasant surprise on my first JKI order, definitely not the usual stuffed with Japanese newspaper boxes I am used to receiving.

Thanks again for welcoming me here :) !

Now I have this new found passion for wrapping.... :zipper: I may wrap our products for 10 times or so - would it be a little annoying if you have to unwrap that many times?

Maybe JKI should offer gift wrapping services in addition to knife sharpening. I'm sure my sister would appreciate it if I found another source for this. ;)

... I think I should go to Japan and do some serious training first (and I'm sure there's "masters" for wrapping as well)!

Thanks Dave :) You have done such an amazing job putting KKF together... thank YOU!

Welcome!

Thanks for all your help giving us a better understanding of the knives we all love.

Back