Nouveau technique.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but all this talk of convexity reminds me that:

There once was a young man named Greene
Who invented a sexual machine
Both concave and convex
It would fit either sex
But oh, what a bastard to clean!

We return you now to your regularly scheduled programming. :razz:

My apologies for the off track limerick, but when I was in Viet Nam, on nights when we were back to base, we'd line a footlocker with a poncho, fill it with beer and ice from the cook's tent, and try to drink as much as we could in as short a period of time as possible.

These sessions frequently devolved into the singing of whatever bawdy limericks memory could conjure up. They still pop into my head, uninvited, given the right trigger. :pardon:

My apologies for the off track limerick, but when I was in Viet Nam, on nights when we were back to base, we'd line a footlocker with a poncho, fill it with beer and ice from the cook's tent, and try to drink as much as we could in as short a period of time as possible.

These sessions frequently devolved into the singing of whatever bawdy limericks memory could conjure up. They still pop into my head, uninvited, given the right trigger. :pardon:
Is there something wrong with me, if the first thing I thought was, "How do you keep the poncho from falling on you, when drinking?"

Back