One for the money, two for the show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Hoss that is the worst Damascus I have ever seen you make ! It is just Sick You should Send it to me so I can hide it from the Public in my personal Collection and give it the love it really deserves. Well Done Brother Hoss !

Beautiful work Hoss. Talk about "order of operations".

I had to come out of retirement to comment on these blades. I haven't been this impressed with a blade in a long while. Thanks for the show, Devin. :notworthy:

I would love to see a video of Devin making one of his Damascus knives.

I would love to know the asking price too, but I am pretty sure that is against forum rules.?

I would love to see a video of Devin making one of his Damascus knives.

I would love to know the asking price too, but I am pretty sure that is against forum rules.?

Bill,
Couple of quick searches on this forum will give you a few good finds/answers. For prices look under Devin's sub-forums or on BST

video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc42-l0D_IY

I can't fathom how you get this sort of precision. I watched the video above. Looks like some sort of crimper tool? At first I was trying to figure how that could all be done with only folding! Amazing.

As always Devin some of the very best out there.:doublethumbsup:

John

John, good to see you here. Welcome to the forum.

Hoss

Back