Opinions Needed

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scam!
People soliciting free stuff like this really ticks me off. You guys work too hard, and could never charge enough $$$(unless you're Bob Kramer) to get rich off of your wares.
So Lame!
Scam!

If it were true, there are some damn fine restaurants in there. Noma is insane, and Rene Redzepi is one of the best in the business. But, it sure seems fake, doesn't it?

I sure am glad I posted the email I received. At least I am in some splendid company of those who he tried to scam with free goods. As someone posted earlier, I can't for the life of me seeing him cart one of my 22 pound boards across Europe to work for free in various restaurants.

Thanks for the great replies!!!

I sure am glad I posted the email I received. At least I am in some splendid company of those who he tried to scam with free goods. As someone posted earlier, I can't for the life of me seeing him cart one of my 22 pound boards across Europe to work for free in various restaurants.

Thanks for the great replies!!!

I love your board , but my wife won't move it back from the countertop to it's place on the other end of the sink.

Make him a 4 inch x 4 inch board and 2cm thick. It would be beyond generous and demand plenty of pictures to prove that the board is getting used to it's fullest potential.

Latest posts

Back