Photo Contest - Pick Your Own Prize each Month

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASB7.jpg

ASB4.jpg

ASB2.jpg

Marks awesome Sycamore Burl on an Artifex.

Well done Taz! I do like Mark's sycamore. That reminds me, I need to check what else is on sale today..................

Winner of the drawing is post #144
Congratulations rrlover
For your prize you get to select any piece you want out of the web store.
Just act like you are buying the piece and go through check out.
When it comes to payment method, select Check / Money Order.
In the notes section say this is your prize for the drawing.

Congrats, Dude! I still need to use the one that I won a while back!

I can't believe this is finally coming my way. Will and i have been working on this thing for so long I thought it would never come to fruition. Early on, Will asked me what I wanted to do with the handle and I remembered that Mark had sold me some Vasticola. As usual, Mark swore it was some of the best he had ever seen...in this case HE WAS RIGHT!!!!!

That is one hulluva knife

I can't believe this is finally coming my way. Will and i have been working on this thing for so long I thought it would never come to fruition. Early on, Will asked me what I wanted to do with the handle and I remembered that Mark had sold me some Vasticola. As usual, Mark swore it was some of the best he had ever seen...in this case HE WAS RIGHT!!!!!

Beautiful!

This is my first and only rehandle to date with some myrtle wood scales from Mark. The shape is very stock but I love it. Done with a corded drill, files and sand paper
MASTM1.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my Masahiro Gyutou 210mm, carbon steel, that Dave re-handled with Walnut from Mark
MasaDM1.jpg

MasaDM3.jpg

MasaDM2.jpg

2 done with the same block of Brown Stabilized Maple Burl from Burl Source:

Artifex and Hiro AS, both 210mm:
TUT33.jpg

Wowsers! That is one professional looking handle. Love the red tag. Perfectly executed fit, finish and riveting. Well done!

DarkHOeK

That's very elegant, Mario! Well done. It looks Japanese. :)

That is a beautiful rehandle and custom saya on a great blade, Maxim. Well done!

DarKHOeK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back