Photo of the day!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hotel Commodore, Chef Leoni & Miss Selley of Toronto Ca. in kitchen.
NJFrYjq.jpg
[/IMG]

Country Kitchen.
pKsZTUa.jpg
[/IMG]

Dolly
GN7hbGpl.jpg
[/IMG]

Many of you know Son but never seen his restaurant.
looks like he cleaned it up.
tkeCzz1.png
[/IMG]

this is Son in his office .
FV9Ovpol.png
[/IMG]

Its a rough kitchen .

The Little Chef.
vAeS30I.jpg
[/IMG]

Kitchen_Central_State_Hospital_Lakeland_Kentucky_1933

OqV8ssT.jpg
[/IMG]

Gwen
PBt7LTK.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes, I'll take some Lamb-Oxtail stew from Son's Barbershop/Restaurant for .15 cents. Can you get a haircut and eat your stew at the same time?

Back in day shave and haircut .30 cents and three large porkchops .30 cents
you were living good on about a buck a day.

they put the bowl on your head first then after the haircut they fill it with stew.

Julia 1951 France.
1aNEWBK.jpg
[/IMG]

Grinder.
jg8zYFyl.png
[/IMG]

Ok a little diffrent cutlery.
iSzZq3l.png
[/IMG]

Cleaver 1810-1860 USA.
FzVEk8xl.jpg
[/IMG]

FISH MONAGER 1782.
2xxkZPAl.jpg
[/IMG]

Eremias van Winghe (Brussels 1578-1645 Frankfurt)
zv6BqXbl.jpg
[/IMG]

A kitchen interior with a maid preparing meat and gentlemen drinking at a table beyond.

Here it is .
Tpiyx6X.jpg
[/IMG]

and one more .
4yqrbLV.jpg
[/IMG]

and the full print of the Fish Market.
m2u01RQ.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm gonna get Bob Kramer to make me one of them gigantor fish cleaver thingies. I don't think it would be expensive at all.
I'll do a passaround with it too.

For what it is worth, in Spain they make them in both chopper and slicer versions that are hard to tell apart in a photo. Also several different sizes starting with big and ending in HUGE. Along with the fish, I saw them cutting up poultry, lambs, goats, rabbits, pork and some beef with the same knives.

In honor of Vetetans Day.
To all who served from every nation that fought for the freedoms of there people I thank you.

Sometimes just making it home is a honor in it self.

Gas444Bl.jpg
[/IMG]
Newly freed prisoners of war celebrate as their C-141A aircraft lifts off from Hanoi, North Vietnam, on Feb. 12, 1973, during Operation Homecoming. The mission included 54 C-141 flights between Feb. 12 and April 4, 1973, returning 591 POWs to American soil. U.S. Air Force photo.

BAAM50Ol.jpg
[/IMG]
Air Tech. Sgt. James R. Cook, who was captured after bailing out of his stricken aircraft over North Vietnam, salutes the colors from his stretcher as he is carried aboard a C-141A aircraft during Operation Homecoming, Feb. 12, 1973. U.S. Air Force photo

God bless you all .

:viking:Son is a mythical creature.
small animal's fear him.

Korean moblie sharpening truck.
u4vYPGF.png
[/IMG]

Knife vender
NJXHQqe.jpg
[/IMG]

qJQJHJYl.jpg

Camp Joseph E. Johnston 1918 . cook with pig.
FVvx50Tl.jpg
[/IMG]

Hell yes, I see a Bud-K on that Korean Sharpening truck. I have that knife! It's got holes behind the edge so you can put shoelaces on it.

Back