Porsches

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends on what you want out of a car. Porsches are not drag racing cars, so many other cars will eat them up pulling away from a stop light. But not many can stay with them through corners, or keep up lap after lap after lap with heavy braking, etc. And the air-cooled cars hold their value pretty well vs most water-cooled cars. Like anything else, it really comes down to if the car is just a tool to get from point A to point B, or if you really want to enjoy the journey. An Evo or WRX would be fun to beat on at the track or an auto-x, but frankly when I drove an Evo I felt like a 17 year old because the interior was so chintzy and the exterior was kinda ricey. An S4 is a nice highway cruiser, but it's a heavy beast and isn't the best for regular track duty; if you look at an older one, I would avoid the twin turbo versions as they can be $$$$ to repair. And if you have the $ for a new one, please ignore anything I say as I do not play in that price range :O

Back