Post your pets!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

2.jpg

I have a few of them around:

photo1-1.jpg

This is Bandit, a Papillion that we rescued. He is the oldest (11) and obviously the most well educated of our dogs. He just hates it when you interrupt him when he's on his iPad.

photo.jpg

This is Lexi, another rescue. She is a two year old Chihuahua, Beagle and some sort of terrier mix. Considering her jumping ability, I suspect that she is also part Kangaroo.

2fbe8e5f-11d6-45a2-94f9-26f0128d093b.jpg

Finally, this is Bree. She is a 7 month old Pomeranian puppy and is my wife's baby. She also rules the roost when it comes to the other dogs, lol.

My buddy Merlin. He's as good a dog as he looks too. ;)

20130703_195741_zps680541b1.jpg

That's awesome, there all so cute. looks like I need to catch up! :biggrin:

What an awesome thread. Everyone here has great looking pets!

Congrats on the puppy, Trev.

Never really was in a situation to responsibly own a dog - the only pet I am interested in - but it looks like I will be moving again in 4 weeks and the people in the apartment below the new place have a puppy. I had lived there for a few months before and thought the puppy was really neglected, maybe I can wiggle my way in and at least help making the guy's life a bit more fun. He should be close to a year old now and craves attention, we'll see what the owners think. I may not be in any position to tell them what to so, but maybe I can spend some time with the dog and train him a bit. They have two very wild kids also and I cannot imagine that they educate their dog any better than their kids, so the pup could really use some guidance. Of course, the kids could use that also, but they are seeing a therapist and I hope for the best...

Stefan

Such a great thread! I didn't know this was here.

This is my cat Tofu. :)

481952_10101917950543638_823956987_n.jpg

999250_10102098302511848_798566524_n.jpg

On a side note, I got to meet Abby (Seth's dog) during ECG and oh my goodness what a sweet heart.

Back