• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS *PRICE DROP* Leszek Sikon / Sakai Kikumori / Epsilon Forge / Yoshida Hamono / Tsunehisa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine.knifeworks

Wood luvr
KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Hey fellow knife nerds. I've got a selection here for you! All knives have handles made by myself, other than the Leszek. Specs are in photo links. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Some of these have more professional photos on my instagram if interested.

Yoshida 135mm ZDP189 Petty $240 $220 $180- Used for 2+ years, sharpened a few times. Bought for $263 w/original handle
SOLD

Tsunhisa 80mm AS Paring $150 $125 $100 - Used for 1 year, sharpened a few times (Has some surface scratches on blade, took a photo) bought for $100 w/original handle

Sakai Kikumori x Kikuzuki Uzu 210mm Blue #1 Gyuto $580 $550 $525 - Brand new never used (Handle is currently long, can trim to whatever length you prefer) bought for $480 w/original handle

Leszek Sikon 250mm Spicy White Gyuto $550 $525 - Used 2x - bought for $550 including shipping cost SOLD

Epsilon Forge 80mm 1095 Mini Nakiri $390 $365 $350 - Used 4-5x - bought blade only for $250

Hit me up with any questions! Won't be dropping prices again

Will ship any for free to CONUS. Open to shipping elsewhere If you pay shipping.

PayPal, venmo, zelle, or crypto (Open to trades but really only for wa-handled cleavers)

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that all of these come with their original box/materials, a wooden box for the Leszek, no box for the Epsilon but some really cool cardstock, and a zipper pouch

What's the handle material on the Sikon? Looks like some kind of micarta or maybe imitation ivory?
That's Elforyn, you are right, synthetic ivory. That's the only one I didn't make haha, but I'm a huge fan of elforyn which is one of the reasons I bought that. It's somewhere between paper micarta and resin, as far as hand-feel and working with it

I said I wasn't going to price drop again but I'm not getting much traction so..... if you see something you like, make me an offer

Latest posts

Back