Rare Jnat Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, feel like giving something away again. Originally was trying to sell this to offset being scammed on kkf, but why not throw it back to you guys. This was one of my first jnats, and a rare hakka stone at that valued at $375.

Here is how this is going to work. A base entry (say in) gets you 1 ticket. If you follow my wood business on instagram, you will get another ticket: (https://www.instagram.com/teddystimber/) and finally, let's give some luck to those who never had a jnat. 1 Extra ticket if you never had a jnat. Please let me know in your in comment the total tickets you get.

Jnat pictured here: https://hitohira-japan.com/products/ameba-ha038?_pos=8&_sid=fe079bd78&_ss=r&variant=35166184374425

Description from strata: The stone in question. A rarer hakka tomae. This is a mudbath of a stone, soft and reasonably fine. It says it's a level 1 on the softness, (I might call it a 2 which I believe Evan at strata said too). You can feel the line in the middle, however as sold to me by strata, this does not matter if you load up some slurry which is the easiest thing in the world for this stone. Keeps this from being an $800 hakka.

Enjoy guys, will run this for a few days, or whenever I feel like drawing.

WINNER PAYS $15 IN SHIPPING USA, INTERNATIONAL AT COST

Last edited:
In x2. I’ve only had a PA stone for natural stones. Trying to not fall into the rabbit hole. But it looks so fun down there

Very kind of you to do this as well. Should make someone happy

I'm Def in! 2 tickets, have followed on IG! Hope the business is going good! Thanks for giving us these opportunities! ❤👊

In x 2. Would love to try it and pass it on the next guy

In for 3 tickets. Jnats are a bit of a mystery to me, would love to try one out. Thanks running the giveaway, most generous of you!

in for 1 ticket

i'd follow you but don't use IG. sorry bud <3
thanks!

Back