Recommendation for knife restorer/ sharpener in Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miccro

Reaction score
i have a few nice knives that I would like to send off to be refinished / polished ( including 2 honyaki ) I’m in West Australia and would rather not sent knives international but looking for a high level of finish.

Any options please ??

Thanks
Mike

i have a few nice knives that I would like to send off to be refinished / polished ( including 2 honyaki ) I’m in West Australia and would rather not sent knives international but looking for a high level of finish.

Any options please ??

Thanks
Mike

Have you tried contacting chefs armoury? Dont have personal experience with them but ive seen post from them refinishing knives looks pretty decent. Havent seen honyakis though

Have you tried contacting chefs armoury? Dont have personal experience with them but ive seen post from them refinishing knives looks pretty decent. Havent seen honyakis though

Nooooooope. They totally smashed up a member’s shig and then tried to do the old switcheroo and blame him.

There are couple guys who are into polishing here in Australia, Lee is one of them , he is a collector, you may want to hit him up on instagram , due to busy season I am not sure how interested or fast he can be at the moment

There are couple guys who are into polishing here in Australia, Lee is one of them , he is a collector, you may want to hit him up on instagram , due to busy season I am not sure how interested or fast he can be at the moment
Lee is one of the most skilled sharpeners I know, probably your best bet to try and convince him to take the work :)

Back