• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Robin Dalman 220 mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark76

Reaction score
For sale: Robin Dalman 220 mm gyuto. Completely unused (except for slicing a few slices of meat, some vegetables and potatoes ). It is in the same state as I got it.

Great high-end knife that looks great and cuts like a dream. Also has a very good fit and finish. Made of AEB-L, my favorite kitchen steel. The real highlight of this knife is its S-grind, which helps very well in food release. Also a great distal taper and very thin above the edge and near the tip. Also comes with a saya.

CO4b14m.jpg

toaXvJX.jpg

hbpk6z3.jpg

xd7orAj.jpg

Specifications

aSINjgG.png

See for an extensive review and even more specs: https://japaneseknifereviews.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/dalman-custom-gyuto-made-by-sweden/

Price: US$370 or EUR 315.

In addition, I'll pay a large part of the shipping costs:
- EU: free normal shipping, shipping with track-and-trace: EUR 7.
(I already paid half of the shipping costs with this. If you want insurance or recorded delivery, send me a PM.)
- Rest of the world: normal shipping: US$11 (EUR 10), shipping with track and trace: US$18 (EUR 15).
(Again, half of the original shipping costs is for me - already included in the above quote. PM me for insurance or recorded delivery.)

Mark, just tried to send you a follow up message and it says you need to clear your mailbox.

looks awesome, GLWS/congrats to new owner !

Latest posts

Back