Scammer alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpeg
    IMG_3592.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 0
LoL bro is on a mission today. Need some fast cash, pls! From Pakistani with love!🙏🏻😘

Btw, anybody has one for sale?🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 0
Question for those of you who make WTB posts... does your inbox get flooded with scams? That's the main reason why I don't want to make a WTB post.
I mean I've only made one WTB post (recently), but I got nothing in my DMs besides a seller with the knife I wanted (and now own) and someone with a link to a NIB version. I don't think anyone is getting flooded with scams, just stay sharp and ask questions if you have doubts.

Question for those of you who make WTB posts... does your inbox get flooded with scams? That's the main reason why I don't want to make a WTB post. Just seems like too big of a hassle to deal with all of that.
No not really, plus if u been around kkf for a while now you know who the trusted sellers are. There is some threads with reviews on them.

I got the same message.

Question for those of you who make WTB posts... does your inbox get flooded with scams? That's the main reason why I don't want to make a WTB post. Just seems like too big of a hassle to deal with all of that.
I didn't and my WTB is really meant to broadcast a message to people I already know. Won't buy from a random person...

No. Way more annoying responses to my WTS posts. 😂

Back