• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sell kato std 240mm BNIB sold

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucewml

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I have 3 pieces of kato std 240mm BNIB. One is white steel. Two of them are blue steel. Just going to sell 2 of them. Keep last one for myself. The smaller handle one is white steel. On the left side. All the retailer increase price to another level now. Sorry about the price jump that quick. Cause that one was get it from trade. So it’s much cheaper than whatever I am getting now.

1600 USD+ shipping.

IMG_1564579549.430379.jpg

my comment has been deleted. I don't understand this : "All the retailer increase price to another level now.Sorry about the price jump that quick. Cause that one was get it from trade. So it’s much cheaper than whatever I am getting now.".
Can you clarify for me?

I do not know the seller but I think I can help explain what he means. a few weeks ago he sold a Kato similar to the ones in this ad but for much less money than the price he's now asking. he just wanted to explain the price difference by reference to the differing conditions under which he had acquired them. The earlier one that's cheap because he had acquired it for cheap in a trade; the current ones are significantly more because of the existing retail conditions.

Last edited:
I do not know the seller but I think I can help explain what he means. a few weeks ago he sold a Kato similar to the ones in this ad but for much less money than the price he's now asking. he just wanted to explain the price difference by reference to the differing conditions under which he had acquired them. The earlier one that's cheap because he had acquired it for cheap in a trade; the current ones are significantly more because of the existing retail conditions.
Thanks mate, now I get it. Good luck with the sale.

I’m still confused, but GLWS

Since OP stated that he's selling two of the three on keeping one—that appears to indicate a price of $1600 USD+ shipping for two Katos, I'm assuming that buyer gets to choose which two.

Since OP stated that he's selling two of the three on keeping one—that appears to indicate a price of $1600 USD+ shipping for two Katos, I'm assuming that buyer gets to choose which two.

I don't think that is correct, I'm pretty sure it's $1600 each. I would be surprised if he was selling 2 for $1600 considering he sold one for $1000 a week ago and then mentioned something about price increases in the current post.

The OP's in the wind, so what does it even matter?

^^Scared Weird Little Guys? I don't get it, but oh well

Hello everyone:

I have 3 pieces of kato std 240mm BNIB. One is white steel. Two of them are blue steel. Just going to sell 2 of them. Keep last one for myself. The smaller handle one is white steel. On the left side. All the retailer increase price to another level now. Sorry about the price jump that quick. Cause that one was get it from trade. So it’s much cheaper than whatever I am getting now.

1600 USD+ shipping.

View attachment 57889
1600 dollars? USD? Where are they being sold at that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back