D. Martell Sharpening Class - PA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been a long time since I took your sharpening class. I wish I could make this one but I didn't see it until today. It would really help me brush up on my sharpening skills.

Its been a long time since I took your sharpening class. I wish I could make this one but I didn't see it until today. It would really help me brush up on my sharpening skills.

Andrew, what's up, I'd love to have you here again - anytime! :)

Dave, great meeting you and the others. Thank you and your family for your hospitality. Can't even begin to describe how much I learned. Dave's a helluva guy and the real deal.

Seconded! Dave's a gifted teacher - he made it all seem simple and easy at the time, and even if that pleasant delusion wore off by the time I'd driven home, he'd explained and demonstrated principles so clearly that I think we all learned quite deeply. Great company from a great bunch of guys, and a really enjoyable day - highly recommended for anyone considering it. Dave - many thanks to you and your family.

Dave, great meeting you and the others. Thank you and your family for your hospitality. Can't even begin to describe how much I learned. Dave's a helluva guy and the real deal.

Seconded! Dave's a gifted teacher - he made it all seem simple and easy at the time, and even if that pleasant delusion wore off by the time I'd driven home, he'd explained and demonstrated principles so clearly that I think we all learned quite deeply. Great company from a great bunch of guys, and a really enjoyable day - highly recommended for anyone considering it. Dave - many thanks to you and your family.

You guys are too kind. I'm glad that you had a good time and got something for your troubles. Thanks for taking the time and expense to come all the way down here. I had a great time myself and would welcome any of you back. :)

i had va great time too Dave. Now lets get that advanced class going. I'm ready to break some tips and etch whatever i have. It was also nice to meet some fellow members. Good Times

Back