• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shig deba, Marko suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rami_m

Reaction score
Hey all,

I got this deba (165mm kasumi) to use on the fish I catch. But the wife asked that I clean and fillet the fish at the ramp. As such this have been used once, admired and stored. Not even sharpened at all :(. I got it for $400 looking to get my money back if possible.

In my current drive to stream line my knifes I decided to keep only one suji and I am keeping the other one for sentimental reasons( first Jknife I ever bought). So I am putting this Marko suji here, it been lightly used and sharpened once. Looking for $490.

52100 - 275mm suji with ziricote handle D style

Thread with more detail
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6734-Knives-Available-for-Sale?p=322865#post322865

I will cover around $30 Aud for shipping.

I have sharpened this suji for Rami and I can say it is barely used , looked new to me

Missed another Shig deba. Shouldn't have went to work :(

Knife is still on the market I think. Price drop $480. Shipped USA and similar countries

Bump debump, surprised this isn't moving to be honest.

$450 it is then. Any lower and I think I will sell the other one instead.

Marko suji love here. But Devin suji does not play well with others.

Right buyer will have the best suji ever. GLWS.

Ok, this might be a little unusual but I am open to partial trades if you have straight razors.

Pulled the trigger on a bit of unicorn razor for me. Last last price drop to 440. That's $90 off what I got it for.

Yea was thinking that. Too good to put to the side. I will put the other one up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back