• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Shigefusa Kitaeji Wa Gyuto - 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell a BNIB - Shigefusa Kitaeji Wa Gyuto - 240mm. The knife has never been used and is absolutely stunning. Comes complete with the original shig blue box. I'm looking just to recover my total costs for the knife, I'm asking for 1500.00 USD. I'm not interested in any trades, and I'm located in Canada. Shipping costs minus $10.00. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_1474.jpg
    IMG_1474.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 292
Dang this was nice, great sale!

"
Hassanbensober said:
You went through a lot of trouble to never use that. Just saying you missed out on a great experience.
+1
I wonder how many Kitaeji Shigs are only owned for their beauty without cutting anything a single time ! "

That's why I dont buy a Shig kitaeji 😊
Everything is there - money, experience in sharpening, etc. etc., but look at me - I dont buy it!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell a BNIB - Shigefusa Kitaeji Wa Gyuto - 240mm. The knife has never been used and is absolutely stunning. Comes complete with the original shig blue box. I'm looking just to recover my total costs for the knife, I'm asking for 1500.00 USD. I'm not interested in any trades, and I'm located in Canada. Shipping costs minus $10.00. Thanks for looking!
Is this sold?

Back