• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Shihan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got a Shihan maybe 8-10 days old I’m looking to move. 52100 mono, 51mm tall 215mm edge. 208 grams. Bolivian rosewood Handle w unknown red wood ferrule. Sharpened once (factory edge sux I had to sharpen it).
Anyway looking to move on for the price I paid $518 shipped. Priority goes to anyone offering up a takada no Hamono or a Raquin in trade (same value for trade but I’m flexible)
If I can’t find a trade partner I’ll just sell it.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8943.jpeg
    IMG_8943.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8936.png
    IMG_8936.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8935.png
    IMG_8935.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8934.png
    IMG_8934.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8924.jpeg
    IMG_8924.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8927.jpeg
    IMG_8927.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8930.jpeg
    IMG_8930.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8937.jpeg
    IMG_8937.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Patina Spots are long gone in that one photo btw that pic was taken at work a few days ago just wanted to show the edge I put on it up close

Very interesting about the edge, mine passed the paper towel test out of the box. Holding myself back from scooping this… likely would’ve if it wasn’t the exact same specs haha. Should go fast

Last edited:
In terms of potential buyers: there’s a line. Waiting to hear more details on a Takada. Open to more takada offers and Raquin. If Takada deal falls through I put everyone’s name in a hat.

What if he coverts EBT to beers first and pay you in 🍻
EBT to USD for illicit substances is usually .50 exchange rate. I cannot find Murphys Irish Stout or Guinness Foreign extra stout locally so I’d be open to selling Shihan to someone that is capable of paying in either beer currency.

EBT to USD for illicit substances is usually .50 exchange rate. I cannot find Murphys Irish Stout or Guinness Foreign extra stout locally so I’d be open to selling Shihan to someone that is capable of paying in either beer currency.
Woohoo. There is a Shihan in my future as I live in the city that is the home of Murphy’s Stout..

Now to arrange shipping over the pond…
😅

Back